Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Swollen Sore Inside Of Cheek

Night Shift: Nick still Kelman and his "Girls" A post

Lately I've found new and inflamed comments on the first post published here last year, so it seen renewed interest and discussion is still on (although I seemed to have been clear. .) .. The re-released together with the debate, also because I still do not understand is if I explain a bad or if there is only one great wish to have your say - just to give air to his mouth - without taking into account all written before. .
"The first" real "post is dedicated to something truly awful: a book whose shadow haunts me since 2004, when I read it.
The text in question is "Girls" by Nick Kelman. Me and the friend who bought me the assim then read, we were attracted by a cover absolutely "girly" that soared from batteries in Feltrinelli in Modena. After reading turned out to be worse than the worst novel appendix .. no point wasting a thousand explanations below will leave the link to the page in BOL (Books On Line) which contains the information about the book and one of the first, even my personal review:
Comments wheel:

0 comments:

Post a Comment