Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lifetime Fitness Couples Membership Cost



Hi ugly people!
I know there is someone among you who only read the title of the blog was filled with pride.
If you did not happen,
1. loser.
2. read on! : D
Who does not know Marcucci (in art, I communicate Fred Sgagliozzo )? And who does not know his passion for the News-2000-style test? Well, "Kiss my pussy" is her witty invention. Not the blog. The idea of \u200b\u200bthe blog was prophetic Zorza , which has seen fit to cry one day "think about it, kissmymicia.com ?". And who, sirs and madame, could be so moved / to make this dream a reality?
And after fighting a bit 'to blogspot, which proved to be a very liberal platform (and I do not know if the result is much, even suggestions are welcome!), It came out of this mental part: D
Function? Trolleggiare way we like it!
promise (prometto. ..) to engage (impegnarmi. ..: P) to post test in the first place, and besides many other things come idiotic * _ * It
accept it (and looking!):
1. Collaborators
2. ide-UZ-ze: D
3. CONGA!

Well, I'm done: D I'll leave you with something clever!
basin ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment