Monday, December 20, 2010

How Long Does Hematoma Takes To Dissolve

Letterina a Babbo Natale

"Dear Santa,

know that I have not always behaved well this year, but I want you to take me all the things you ask in this letter. I would like:

1. Action Man version of "Adventures in Diving Titicaca"

2. T King packs of Pokemon trading cards of

3. A hamster

4. A puppy

5. A baby whale

6. A family of possums

7. An incinerator homes Barbie

8. The videotape of the movie Santa Bear

9. A new case

10. Una cartella nuova

11. Un cannocchiale

12. Un Game boy Color

13. Una sciarpa carina, che quelle che mi regala zia sono brutte

14. La foresta di Robin Hood

15. La spada di Re Artù

16. A piano

17. A drum

18. The book of Harry Potter magic!

19. A box of Lego

20. A pack of Harry Potter Lego

21. A skunk

22. A new cousin

23. A pair of sunglasses

24. A book of Roal Dahl

25. The 313 Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse 113

26. Tic-Toc, the crocodile from Peter Pan that ticks

27. The Three Little Pigs

28. The big bad wolf

29. A pair of scissors from the rounded tip

30. The box Fabbricone

31. A bottle of Blümel

32. A Hun

33. One Schifidol

34. A supermarket

35. A city

36. An empire

37. Even a small village

38. A treble clef

39. The wardrobe that leads to (G) Nar (g) nei

40. If you can lift it and carry it, Biancagnocca

41. Condensed milk (?)

42. A wig!

43. The Hook Captain Hook

44. A box of candy "All tastes +1"

45. Una bomboletta di gas esilarante

46. Un palloncino di elio

47. Una MASCHERA

48. Un bey-blade (da regalare a Livia )

49. Un dentrifricio al cioccolato

50. I peli sotto le ascelle

51. A new bike

52. A lemon tree

53. One of your reindeer

54. A bubble gum-flavored cake with blueberries

55. soot (?)

56. A pocket scale

57. The molars and premolars that I have fallen

58. A clock

59. A monkey

60. an elf to help do the housework

61. A remote-controlled toy car

62. Umbrella speaking of Mary Poppins

63. A dinosaur skeleton

64. A raccoon

65. Un binocolo

66. Un quadrifoglio

67. Un porcellino salvadanaio

68. Monopoli

69. Una tetta in silicone

70. Tanti soldi

Spero che mi porterai tutto, anche perché ho written less than last year so things seem better and I'm not your friend Befana brings the coal. Thanks

Yours,

Federico "

Although it seems incredible, the vast majority of the things listed are truly gifts that I asked in my Christmas letters. Of course, not even a tenth part was delivered, but I did not give up and every year I always asked the most difficult things to find (call me stupid ...). However, I tried to allisciarmelo Babbino well: there are chili of cookies and gallons of milk on the kitchen table. But I found myself regularly for good cookies stored in the cupboard and the bottle of milk, yet full, cool in the fridge.

from this unfortunate episode, I understood many things (sigh, sob) and I developed a wonderful project that will put in place when I am teacher in elementary school (which is the last job I will ever do in my life, and I will do only for a personal vendetta with no apparent sense).

The question is: PCCHÉ? No, not true: D

The question to you is: you never wanted have a skunk that rotates freely about the house?

Be ', and what are you waiting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment